Thursday, March 8, 2012

Getting Started

Hello everyone!  Thanks for stopping by - I am trying to get a MQG branch started in West Michigan.
I am in Muskegon obviously, but I wouldn't be opposed to Grand Haven Area or Grand Rapids.
I would love to meet and get to know some more modern quilters in West Michigan and start some fun meetings, workshops, outings - whatever.
Please post a comment if you're interested as well!  Hopefully we can get some people together and get the ball rolling.
I started this simple blog, but am hoping to improve it as we go along!  Please send any ideas my way!
Thanks
Sara

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm from the Cincinnati MQG. Can you please share with me the best email address to contact your chapter with? We'd like to invite your members to an event we're having coinciding with IQF in a couple of weeks. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sara! I live in Holland and I'd love to participate. Has anything gotten started yet? The best email to contact me is

    bethany0728 at gmail dot com

    Thanks for any info! :)
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara,
    Not sure if anything has gotten off the ground yet...looks like the last comment here was back in May. I live in Grand Rapids and I love to sew. I've made a few quilts and tons of random other stuff :) Recently I've ventured into clothes for myself and kids.
    Let me know if you have enough other people interested...I would love to meet.

    Thanks,
    Jodi

    jodigoad61 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sara,

    I'm in the Grand Rapids area and would love to be part of a MQG. Has anything been started yet?

    Thanks,
    Lynn
    Scrapperlynn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sara,

    I'm in the Plainwell area and would love to be a part of a MQG.
    grand Rapids is not that far from me.

    anything started yet?
    thanks
    KIM
    labarkim2002@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete